Fellowship Travel & Tours is a family-owned company headed by J.S.Rathore, Proprietor, who founded this organization in 1988 after serving Bank of Baroda as a Personnel Manager. He established Fellowship with a backing of 18 years of work experience. He is one of the first four personnel managers who graduated from the esteemed institute Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi. He has also studied Law from Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
The tours division is headed by Asha Rathore, having a rich experience of 33 years of service in Air India and the travel division is headed by Vikram Singh Rathore, with more than 4 years experience in HCL Technologies Ltd as a Senior Business Analyst.
The USA operations are headed by Praveen Chauhan, with more than 10 years of enriched experience in Hotel and Travel operation.
The center of operations in New Delhi, India and South Carolina, United States of America ensures high quality services to a clientele drawn from all corners of the globe and many walks of life.
Our team believes in personal connect with our customers which is the basis of Fellowship’s flexible and innovative operations geared to satisfy the widest spectrum of traveler’s needs. We are blessed with a highly professional and dedicated office staff whose intimate knowledge of India and the world and caring nature creates a memorable experience of high satisfaction for our dear customers.
We have emerged as the best and the most experienced organizers of the Holy Land Tours to Israel, Jordan, Egypt, and Palestine from New Delhi, India
We specialize in making all types of travel arrangements internally for this wonderful land of India and Holy Land Tours to Israel, Palestine, Egypt and Jordan. We provide following services to our clients:
- International Air tickets for all airlines operating from India. We offer special discounts and attractive facilities wherever applicable.
- Domestic Air ticketing for all domestic sectors in India. We also book air tickets under special discounted tickets under Apex, Super Apex, Flexi and Other Fares.
- Hotel Accommodation:We book Hotels in Delhi, Jaipur, Varanasi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore and other cities. We offer special rates in star Hotels. We also book YMCA, YWCA and other Economic Hotels for low budgeted travellers.
- Meetings and Conferences: We organise in-house meetings and conferences all over India. Our services include the following in brief
- Ground transportation & transfers
- Transportation logistics
- VIP special treatment
- Hotel accommodation
- Food & Beverage arrangements for residential and non residential delegates
- Evening Events – Gala Evenings, Garden Parties, and Theme Parties
- Tourist Programs
- Pre / Post Event Tours
- Technical visits
- Tourist Supporting program
- Visa processing
- We provide Airport pick up and dropping facilities from International and Domestic Airport at Delhi and transfer to Hotels.
- We organize tours from Delhi to Agra (Taj Mahal), Jaipur and other Historical places of tourist interest in India. We also organize local sightseeing tours in Delhi and New Delhi & use Air Conditioned / Non Air conditioned coaches / Cars for such tours.
- For the incoming group, we assist in making the tour programmes economical and comfortable. We endeavour to provide visitors the feel of the place.
- We organise adventure and leisure tours to Nepal and provide all services like booking of Hotels, Air Tickets (Domestic), Local Sightseeing in places like Kathmandu, Pokhran, Nagarkot, Jungle Safari in Chitwan etc.
- Holy Land Tour – Walk with Jesus: We organize 10 night and 11 days tours to Israel, Palestine, Egypt and Jordan with focus on the Christian pilgrimage. The tour cost includes Air travel from Delhi and Jaipur, Hotel accommodation, All meals, Visas, Sightseeing in A/C Coaches, Entry fees, guides and tour leader services.
We are the official travel agents and tour operators of many organizations and individual based travel in U.K, USA and the Asia pacific region. We are serving many organizations / Institutions based in Delhi, Dehradun, M.P, North East and Pune.
We have come a long way and improved over the past 22 years of functioning as Travel Agents and Tours operators based in New Delhi. We thank you for your precious time and look forward to an opportunity to serve you.
This was the best journey we ever set our on. We had a wonderful time with amazing people in a beautiful country. Our heartfelt gratitude to Mr and Mrs Rathore for being so patient and for guiding us spiritually. Through this trip we were able to gain immense knowledge about the Holy Land, the people living there and about Lord Jesus Christ. This journey brought about great spiritual upliftment in our lives and have made us renew our Walk with the Lord.
-- Ayao Kasar and Daiyairi Muivah, Walk with Jesus XV
“Walk with Jesus Tour”: …The Trip was very good Spiritually and Biblically. I like the devotional Bible studies throughout the tour. It was not just the pilgrimage tour but also Bible Tour. It has helped me to understand Bible clearly and my preaching and understanding of the Word of God will improve.
Me and my wife were also blessed with the fellowship of believers with the tour.
-- Rev Devender Kumar Verma, Walk with Jesus XV
Dear brother and sister in Christ
Sending you our loving greetings to you both in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We will never forget our time with you in the Holy Land thru Fellowship Travel and Tours. You were so much caring and loving and we were all very safe in your excellent Leadership. We love you and promise to pray for your tireless ministry. You are doing wonderful ministry and pray for you always.
We are trying to get more candidates for you and hope many will join in near future. Fellowship travel and tours is the best, I don’t think any body is better than you my brother and sister. You two are really super and God is using you powerfully. God bless!
Rev.Ps. Joseph Chhetri
Evangelical Bethel Church, Dalsingpara 735208 ALIPURDUR WB.
-- Rev.Ps. Joseph Chhetri, Walk with Jesus XV
Dear Rathore Saab; Madam Asha and Mr. Vikram
It was wonderful trip to Israel. I had different concept in my mind of the place but after visiting the place, I found it completely different. I also felt that my knowledge of Bible is insufficient. What I know about Jesus is nothing and I need a thorough study. I also realized that if one is very converse with bible and all the incidences, visiting Israel will be fruitful and easier to understand and relate things.
Whatever I heard from my friend Dr. Tigi Vergis many years back (on my inquiry on Israel country) about M/S Fellowship Tours and Travels, I found all true. Your company is really doing wonderful job.
My wife, sons, father and sister joined me in thanking you all and expressing our indebtedness for your help and all that you did for the tour.
My sons have been insisting us to invite you to Mungpoo – a small remote place where I am posted. If you visit you will relax for some time.
With kind regards,
Dr. Samuel Rai M. Sc. (Ag.) Ph. D. FPLS
-- Dr Samuel Rai, Walk with Jesus XV
Dear brother in Christ,
Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ, the unique God, the creator of every soul, provider and the author of our unique faith.
First of all I would like to thank God for this great opportunity to visit the Holy land, where my Lord was born, walked , served, crucified, buried and rose again from the grave with the promise of His 2nd coming. The tour was very well organized and everything was well arranged without any confusion it helped us to enjoy the tour with whole heartedly. Our friends and relatives are very excited to know about the experience and we are sharing with full passion and from now onward it is our mission to encourage and motivate people to visit Holy Land at least once in their life.
We would like to congratulate Mrs. & Mr. Rathore for the successful tour. Mrs. .Dean, Mrs. Bahadur and Shivani are sending their best wishes and the hearty greetings.
With Prayers and grateful heart.
Rev. Stanley Das
Dated: 18th October, 2016.
-- Rev Stanley Das, Walk with Jesus XV