Walk with Jesus tour
1. Tour Name: Walk with Jesus Tour
2. Purpose: A pilgrimage tour designed to explore the truth of the Holy Bible
3. Countries Visited: Israel, Jordan and Palestine
- 27th May (Saturday) – 6th June (Tuesday) 2023
- 7th October (Saturday) – 17th October (Tuesday) 2023
5. Salient Features
- Air Travel from Indira Gandhi International Airport T-3, Delhi and back to Delhi
- Hotel Accommodation 3*** and 4**** on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- VISA to THREE countries, Airport, Border and other taxes
- All days Sightseeing by A/C Coach
- Entry fees and English speaking guide
6. Recognized tour operators:
- Winner of India’s most preferred Travel & Tourism Brand 2019
- Track record of the most dependable & trustworthy Holy Land tour operator.
- Successfully completed 21 tours since October 2009
- Recognized by the Ministry of Tourism, State of Israel, Ministry of Tourism, Egypt and Jordan Tourism Board
7. Walk with Jesus track
- Jordan: Mount Nebo – from where Moses saw the Promised Land, Madaba and the Dead Sea.
- Israel: Nazareth, Cana, Capernaum, Mount Tabor, Sea of Galilee, Jerusalem, Holy Sepulchre, Wailing Wall, Mount Tabor, Mount of Olives, Jordan River and many other places related to the life and ministry of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Palestine: Jericho, one of the oldest city of the world, Bethlehem the birth place of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Mount of Temptation
- Egypt: Mount Sinai, where Moses received the Ten Commandments & the Red Sea, which Israelites crossed on foot following the route of wilderness, Cruise on River Nile, Pyramids – One of the 7 Wonders of the World, Sphinx.