Visitor Visa Documents required:
- Original passport, valid for at least six months from the intended date of arrival in Brazil. The passport must be signed and have at least 2 blank visa pages. (Please note: soiled, damaged or defaced passports will not be accepted. Obtain a new passport if your current one does not meet such criteria.)
- Old passport, whenever available.
- One recent photo, size 4cm x 5cm, in colour, front view, white background.
- Proof of an employment contract/work in India. If student, the proof of work should be replaced by a proof of school or university enrolment and attendance. If the applicant is retired, provide proof of retirement and/or pension payment slip. SIMPLE COPIES OR COMPUTER SCANS OF SUCH DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Print out of hotel reservation in Brazil. When visiting relatives/ friends who reside in Brazil, present a notarized invitation letter from a Brazilian citizen, or foreigner with residence permit in Brazil, assuring the responsibility for housing and related expenses during the guest’s stay in Brazil.
- Proof of financial status and/or means of support during the applicant’s stay in Brazil: – Bank and/or credit card statements for the last three months; and – Evidence of applicant’s employment and leave. Bank statements need to be stamped and signed by Branch manager (manager id required on the stamp). SIMPLE COPIES OR COMPUTER SCANS OF SUCH DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Print out of itinerary of a confirmed round trip ticket.
- Special requirements for minors: Presentation of the original birth certificate or a notarized copy. Copies presented without the original birth certificate must be legalized by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India. Letter of Consent authorizing the visa to be issued to a minor travelling alone, with only one parent or with a third party, signed by both parents or legal guardians (in which case legal proof of guardianship is required) before a public notary. If the applicant is a student/ a minor: the proof of means of support during the applicants stay in Brazil must be presented by his/her parents. NB: if the minor is travelling with both parents, the letter can be waived.
- If applicant is a permanent resident but has an expired Brazilian ID card for Foreign Citizens (RNE); and a) is over the age of 60 years or b) is a person with special needs, please provide copy of the expired Brazilian ID card for Foreign Citizens (RNE).
- If applicant is the bearer of a Permanent or Temporary Visa and has requested an extension of the visa or its conversion to a Permanent Visa, please present a notarized copy of the protocol issued by the Federal police of Brazil, by the Ministry of Justice of Brazil or by the National Council of Immigration.
Visitor Visa Fee: Rs. 6000/-
Visa processing Charges: Rs. 3000/- + Rs. 150/- GST (Per Application)